Petit mot aux copinautes françaises: tous les posts en français (ou dans les deux langues) sont maintenant disponibles dans la rubrique "Posts in French", colonne de gauche. Bises à toutes

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Off to Paris! What's on my wishlist?

Today I'm leaving to Paris for a week. I'm gonna see my mother (haven't seen her for 6 years now) and take care of her cuz she needs it.
But as a makeup junkie, I've got some stuff that I'd like to pick if still available:


PARIS WISHLIST:

 MAC pro longwear lipstick - Prolong


MAC Viva Glam - Nicky Minaj


MAC Shop MAC: Watch me Simmer



MAC prep+prime: lip base




URBAN DECAY: Sparking Lickable Body Powder.


This is not a huge wishlist, but I've got other stuff that has nothing to do with makeup and that I really want to purchase, so I can't allow myself to splurge that much on makeup this time






1 comment:

  1. I really like your wishilist.
    If you need some help for getting the best addresses to do shopping, you can tell me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...