Petit mot aux copinautes françaises: tous les posts en français (ou dans les deux langues) sont maintenant disponibles dans la rubrique "Posts in French", colonne de gauche. Bises à toutes

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Urban Decay's Build Your Own Palette

I'm a real UD junkie!!! I fell in love with this brand 6 years ago and I've never stopped loving their products.

Urban Decay has just launched a palette you can make on your own - just like MAC or MUFE.
This palette can fit 6 Urban Decay eyeshadows and you've got an exclusive new shade inside : Walk of Shame -described as a matte soft pinky peach-  + a travel-sized Good Karma Brush and a mirror.

The price is $18 which I think is a good deal considering the fact you've got one eyeshadow and one brush inside.

I really like the design of this palette (as always with UD) , maybe I'll be tempted to buy one.


You can fill this palette with the new 68 UD eyeshadows. They indeed decided to change the packaging and the formula of their eyeshadows. Here is how they describe the new eyeshadows:

Even softer, amazingly velvety texture
Richer, more dense and decadent color
Smoother, more uniform pigment distribution and blendability
Longer-lasting, more crease-free wear


    2 comments:

    1. I love custom pallets... I am more of a Bobbi Brown girl... but now really must check UD out! great blog! love it! x Marina

      ReplyDelete
    2. ahh UD doing refill ?? i didn't know that, it's really cool

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...